Versatile real-time technology
The dSPACE hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulator is based on SCALEXIO technology. It is available from small to large systems while providing very high processing power. It is configured entirely by software, which makes adapting to changing requirements flexible and easy. The SCALEXIO simulator can be coupled with other dSPACE systems, such as Simulator Full-Size and Simulator Mid-Size, offering an easy way to update existing HIL systems.
dSPACE SCALEXIO is a very versatile technology that provides highly flexible channels, can be extended to any required size and is completely software-configurable. Its application range covers all test domains, including the test of electronic control units (ECUs) of electric drives.
Thanks to the SCALEXIO multiprocessing feature, the simulator can be coupled with existing SCALEXIO-based or DS100x-processor-board-based systems, allowing users to expand their existing test setups to meet growing project needs.
- upport of different workflows and user roles by separating I/O configuration, modeling and code generation
- Test of different ECU variants and types on a single system with minimal configuration effort
- Easily resizable to fit specific test tasks because component test systems and network systems are both built with the same standardized hardware components and connections
- Graphical configuration of channels
- Use of virtual ECUs (V-ECUs) for HIL tests if the real ECU prototype is not available yet
- Support of Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI)